We are a membership organization that promotes the exchange of ideas and information among estate planning professionals. The Council's primary objective has been to provide a better understanding of the services performed by attorneys, life underwriters, trust officers, accountants, and others substantially involved in estate planning and to promote cooperation among them.
Our Estate Planning Council was formed for the following objectives:
- To foster intelligent cooperation and a cordial understanding among the members as to the proper relationship between the function of the attorney, certified public accountant, life underwriter, trust officer and financial planner in the field of financial and estate planning.
- To encourage networking opportunities among members that establish and foster professional relationships.
- To offer educational and informational programs to its members.
- To promote the exchange of ideas and knowledge in the multi-faceted disciplines of its members.
Members are professionals in specific groups such as:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Trust Officers
- Chartered Life Underwriters
- Certified Financial Planners®
- Officers of trust companies or banks
- Related Estate Planning Services
The Council welcomes prospective new members and guests to attend our future meetings.
To apply to become a member of the Estate Planning Council of Nassau County please Click Here!